Join us for a fantastic Scottish Spring tour at this superb hotel, book early!
- Trip Includes
- More Info
An early Spring holiday with an inclusive package at the Palace Hotel in Inverness. Another top seller, the break offers great value for money and there is a programme of half day tours to enjoy the Highland scenery.
Your Holiday Package Includes:
4 nights dinner, bed & breakfast with ‘Diamond Inclusive’ Package
Luxury coach travel
Services of experienced tour driver
EXCURSIONS – excluding any entry fees
Diamond Inclusive Package:
- A welcome cocktail reception on the first evening
- Complimentary wine with evening meals
- Complimentary bar between 7pm – 10pm every night (certain brands)
- Superb buffet breakfast
- Lunch each day
- Entertainment programme with Highland hospitality and 2 nights live entertainment
- Delicious 3 course dinners with 3 fresh choices
- Tea and coffee at any time of the day
- Afternoon tea with cream scones
- Free leisure club membership
Your Holiday Accommodation:
The **** BEST WESTERN PALACE HOTEL & SPA is situated on the banks of the River Ness opposite Inverness Castle. There is a Leisure Club & Spa. All bedrooms are en suite with TV, radio, telephone, tea making facilities, hairdryer, and Wi-Fi. There is a lift in the main house.
PLEASE NOTE Some bedrooms are across the courtyard, a short walk from the main house.
No details found.
Date : February 26, 2024
Depart for InvernessWe travel to Inverness for 4 nights All Inclusive accommodation at the Best Western Palace Hotel & Spa.
ExcursionsAs lunch is included, the driver will offer an interesting morning excursion each day, returning to the hotel mid-day/early afternoon. Then you are free to relax and enjoy the hotel facilities or take a stroll around Inverness.
Date : March 1, 2024
Your PlanWe travel home, arriving into our local area early evening.
Single supplement – £112.00
£30.00 per person
Coach Seating Plan