An early Spring holiday with an inclusive package at the Palace Hotel in Inverness.
- Trip Includes
- More Info
Another top seller, the break offers great value for money and there is a programme of half day tours to enjoy the Highland scenery.
- A welcome cocktail reception on the first evening
- A complimentary selection of wine with evening meals
- Complimentary bar between 7pm – 10pm every night (certain brands)
- Superb buffet breakfast
- Lunch each day
- Entertainment programme with Highland hospitality and 2 nights live entertainment
- Delicious 3 course dinners with 3 fresh choices
- Tea and coffee at any time of the day
- Afternoon tea with cream scones
- Free leisure club membership
Your Holiday Package Includes:
4 nights dinner, bed & breakfast with ‘Diamond Inclusive’ Package
Luxury coach travel
Services of experienced tour driver
EXCURSIONS – excluding any entry fees
Your Holiday Accommodation:
The *** BEST WESTERN PALACE HOTEL & SPA is situated on the banks of the River Ness opposite Inverness Castle. There is a Leisure Club and Spa. All bedrooms are en suite with TV, radio, telephone, tea making facilities, hairdryer and Wi-Fi. There is a lift in the main house.
No details found.
Date : February 21, 2022
Travel to InvernessWe travel to Inverness for 4 nights All Inclusive accommodation at the Best Western Palace Hotel & Spa.
ExcursionsAs lunch is included, the driver will offer an interesting morning excursion each day, returning to the hotel mid-day/early afternoon. Then we are free to relax and enjoy the hotel facilities or take a stroll around Inverness.
Date : February 25, 2022
Return homeWe travel home, arriving early evening.
Single supplement – £112.00
£30.00 per person
Coach Seating Plan