Meeting GDPR regulations.
Bibby's & Your Personal Data
At Bibby’s of Ingleton we are committed to ensuring that your personal data is stored and processed correctly and in line with the new regulations.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes of trading as a tour company, and if you have booked a holiday, day excursion or private hire you are entering into a contract with us.
The information held may include the following:
- Full Name
- Contact details : home and mobile phone number, email address
- Date of Birth
- Passport details
- Travel Insurance
- Booking history
- Next of Kin details
- Dietary Information
- Disability / Mobility Issues
It may be necessary to share certain information with third parties including the following:
- Hotels (This only includes hotels that are included in the package tours in our brochures)
- Ferry Companies (This only includes ferry companies that are included in the package tours in our brochures)
- Airlines (This only includes airlines that are included in the package tours in our brochures)
- Tour Wholesalers (This includes Greatdays Travel, Norman Allen Group Travel, Albatross Travel, Action Tours, Ashley & Newey, Modern Holidays)
- Visitor Attractions (Occasionally visitor attractions included in our itineraries require a list of passenger names)
- Tour Guides (Occasionally guides that are included in our itineraries require a list of passenger names)
- Banks/Credit Card Companies (We retain merchant receipt copies for debit/credit card payments but do not retain specific card information within customer database files)
- Distribution Houses used for mailing our holiday brochures & marketing materials
- Government/Public Authorities, if legally required to do so
Please be assured that we will keep your data safe and secure, we will not share it with any third party for their marketing purposes.
You can request that we amend or remove your data from our database at any time and should you have any queries about our data protection policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 015242 41330.
Bibby’s of Ingleton Ltd
When you visit www.bibbys.co.uk, we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out such things as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way that does not directly identify anyone. We use the information to report on visitor numbers and to make improvements to our service.
This information is collected only if visitors opt in. The information collected is classed as personal data because Google assigns a unique identifier to each visitor. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.